Saturday, May 24, 2008

Graduation Day


Today was a big day for us, Lily's graduation day from preschool! The year has flown by and I can hardly believe it's over! My little almost kindergartener was (in my humble and COMPLETELY unbiased opinion) the star of the show. The kids did a program of silly nursery rhymes and Lily got to be Little Miss Muffet. She got to wear a hoop skirt and could not have been more thrilled. Yes, I did cry a little, I'll admit it. Our graduate got some flowers and a new watch to commemorate her big day. I know that there's a lot of pictures, but hey, I am a proud mom and this is my blog! ;)
Little Miss Muffet


Miss Muffet and the Spider



Running away from the Spider

Lily and her classmates

The whole family!

Proud of her pink roses

The first day of school . . . and graduation day!

5 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

She makes the most beautiful Little Miss Muffett! Congrats, Lily!

Bethany said...

She is darling. Love the one of her with the roses. How Sweet!

Mandi said...

I would have to say that I agree with you. She totally stole the show. What a ham. Man, I love that girl!SHe looks so grown up. Glad I got to be there.

Tiffany said...

Lily looks so adorable and grown up! Tell her we're so proud of her! Also, I want to wear a hoop skirt someday...so I'm jealous. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lily!!!