Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Priceless

Four tickets in the Rockpile: $10
Two Rockies Rookies memberships: $24
Hot dogs outside the park: $11.50
Being on the jumbotron: PRICELESS

Tyler's dad was in town, so we decided to go to the Rockies game together. We were sitting WAY up in the rockpile, when we looked up and there we were, on the jumbotron, for all of Coors Field to say. (In all honesty, this is something I could've done without. However, this kids could not have been more thrilled.) In all the baseball games we've been to we've never had the privilege of appearing on the big screen, and last night it happened twice! I even had a couple of people make a comment to me tonight at the ward activity that they were there last night and saw us. Too funny! The best part, however, was being at the game together in the beautiful weather, and having the Rockies WIN! The kids had a great time playing with Papa and keeping him busy. We're glad we got to see you this week Papa!!

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow! You guys are FAMOUS now! I sure wish I could have been there with you. I hope I can go to the "Rock Pile" with you again sometime. How fun for you all to be together. I've been to lots of games and events, but I've never been on the jumbotron! How cool is that for you to be on TWO times!

Tiffany said...

With faces like those kids...how could they not have kept them on the jumbotron the whole night is the real question! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and I'm jealous of your time with Dad!! :) We can't wait for this summer!!

oodlesofoversons said...

HOW AWESOME!!! That's so cool! AWWWHH, Harold...I miss that guy!

Mandi said...

Sooo fun! I've never made it up there either. Must have been those cute kids! Looks like a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

Man... you guys have all the fun! Wish we were there.