Monday, May 5, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princess...


Lily was getting ready for school the other day, and I asked her to go upstairs to get her hair done. She loves school, so up the stairs she went.

We got upstairs, and Lily was wearing a crown and had changed her mind about getting her hair done.


Lily: "Mom, I don't need you to do my hair. I already did it. I'm wearing the crown to school."


Really?!?! The thing I really love about this is that she honestly saw absolutely no reason why she shouldn't wear the crown to school. Like she needs a crown to add to the already exhisiting "spiritedness" that she brings to school with her every day. I'm sure her teacher would've loved it.

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

LOVE it...she is her very own little self, isn't she? Drink it in...embrace it! Ha...it's always easy to say that to a mother other than yourself!!!

This Girl said...

I think that I have to agree with Lily on the crown. The jean jacket just wouldn't be the same without it. :)