Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Carnival!

Last Friday was a day the kids look forward to all year, the school carnival! Always tons of fun! I mean, who doesn't love bouncy castles and inflatable slides, cheesy games, uncheesy nachos, cotton candy, crowds, and going home with a stomachache! We were lucky to have Nana and Papa and lots of Aunts, Uncles, and cousins come with us this year. Sophie and Lily loved riding the train with their cousins, and Hunter loved anything involving competition. Wow, how may years until our kids are out of elementary school? I think we have quite a few carnivals left!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I loved that carnival! And how did you get so lucky to get Mandi in Colorado again? Tell her hi for me!

Tiffany said...

That carnival looks like tons of fun! Why didn't I get something like that at the end of elementary school? I'm jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

Did you get any goldfish? My parents always hated having to buy a fish bowl for the fish they knew would die in a week. LOL