Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mommy's Makeup

You can't turn your back for ten seconds when Soph is around. I was trying to get Lil's hair done for Kindie Welcome Hour, (more on that tomorrow), when Sophie decided to help herself to my mascara. I washed her hands and thought I had her all cleaned up until I went to do her hair...and found this. "Hey Mom! Is this where I put mascara?"
No, those aren't dark highlights in her bangs. See that black streak? At least she didn't poke her eye out I guess!! Besides, her dad says she's too young to wear makeup.

3 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Ya, but can you even get mad at that little face??? Seriously! Drew did that once only it was eyeliner and he drew all over his forehead...right before church ;0)

Mandi said...

Ahhh yes. Starting early. Just like her cousin!

Tiffany said...

I think that Megan was wearing her BYU shirt that same day...they were twin cousins supporting the best school ever! :) Luckily she's not too into make-up yet, but she wanted me to paint her toes, so we do that now. It's fun. :)