Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sophie goes to School

Just after Labor Day, my "baby" started school! It is so weird having three kids in school! Sophie is going to Smarty Pants Preschool this year with Miss Jenn, (a.k.a. my sister Jenn). She is absolutely loving going to school. She goes two mornings a week.
Here she is on her very first day. She was so excited, I am surprised that she even stood still for any pictures. She was SO FUNNY that first morning. Tyler and I joked that only dogs could hear her talking, because she would get excited and start talking really fast in this REALLY high pitched voice. It was like she was on fast forward all morning.
She was SO excited to wear her new dress to school.

And she was even more excited about taking her new backpack to school with her!

And off she goes!! She doesn't need us anymore!

And here are her dear cousins, and classmates. Do you think they learn how to spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E in the three year-old class??

2 comments:

Jenn said...

DANG you've been busy lately. You are getting all caught up, and FAST! I don't know if they will be able to spell it, but I sure do!!! That pic of the three of them kills me! They could all be from the same family, and I've never really noticed that before. Look at shapes of those little faces! KILLING me!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Did she seriously walk to Jenn's by herself?