Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Casa Bonita

Ah, Casa Bonita. I hadn't been to Casa Bonita since I was a teenager, but on the last day the Monson reunion ended we met up at "North America's Largest Restaurant" for crappy food and lots of fun!
Here is Lil again, always muggin'


She really is smiling, I swear! It just looks like she is being tortured.


Look at that handsome face!



All kidding aside, we had a really good time. The kids had never been to the "Pretty House", and they couldn't have had more fun! The food was mediocre, the soapapillas were awesome, and the ambience couldn't be beat! Even Sophie ventured into Black Bart's Cave, (only once though!), and Lily got picked to help break the pinata. We watched the cliff divers and the mariachi band. If you haven't ventured to Casa Bonita yet, you really should try it. (Just once might do it!)

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

My boys totally love this place!! It is funny how it still smells the same after all these years:)

oodlesofoversons said...

Ahhh...that brings back SO many memories for me. We went EVERY time we went to Denver for reunions. (I even went with the Harold Monson's once!)