Sunday, September 27, 2009

Party Like a Rock Star!

On August 30th our "little man" turned nine! In keeping with his love of all things Jonas, we threw him a Jonas Brothers birthday party.
Of course, a party for Hunter included a lot of sporting equipment!

The highlight of the party was Hunter's new golfclubs from his awesome parents! ;) He has been asking us for his own set of clubs since he had a golf unit in PE early this year. As you can see, he was pretty excited!

No rock star party would be complete without an electric guitar birthday cake. (I made it myself! I know you don't believe it, but it's true!)




We are very proud of the young man that Hunter is becoming. We, of course, have our struggles, but for the most part Hunter is a great kid. I feel very fortunate that he was my first, and I often tell him that I know that Heavenly Father sent him to us first for a very special reason. I know he is here to pave the way for his sisters, and I appreciate the example that he sets for them. Hunter is so bright, I know there are great things in store for him.

1 comment:

Kirkhams said...

Hey Tyler and Angie! I came across your blog from one of the other monson cousins! It's fun to see your growing family and to see an updated family picture of the Harold Monson clan. We miss you guys and hope all is going well!