Sunday, April 26, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Ya, I know Easter was two weeks ago, but better late than never, right? So here are a few pics of the kids in their Easter duds, minus the ones where everyone was yelling, screaming, and generally causing chaos. (That would be most of them.) WHY is taking pictures of children so hard?
Lil's hair is a mess because we had to try a second round of pictures after church, but hey, she has a great smile!
The kids got Sing Star for the PS2 from the Easter Bunny with High School Musical Sing It. It has quickly become the favorite activity at our house.
Sophie CRACKS ME UP! I had no idea she actually knew so many of the words to those songs. Watching her perform is worth the price of admission!

As you can see, Tyler really gets into it.

Just let us know when you feel the need to bust out a few HSM tunes, you're welcome to join us!

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness. We are so there when we ge back!

oodlesofoversons said...

#1- I didn't get ONE picture of my kids together in a shot for Easter.
#2- We have HSM sing it for the Wii and we love it. Keep unlocking the characters, clothes, and scenes!

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so cute..and I'm coming over tomorrow to sing. Okay...well, I'm not...but this summer I'm reserving it for myself the whole time I'm there. :)

Heather said...

Hooray for singstar! It's so much fun! I love playing it with my kids, they know alot of the songs.

Bethany said...

I love that you took pictures of the kids seperately. I have to do the same thing and I only have 2 and they are older. Hee hee. Yours are adorable.