Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Help Yourself!

About 9:00 this morning I finally got around to making myself some breakfast. I parked Sophie at the kitchen table watching "Curious George" so I could make my toast, and I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge in the garage. I got my toast made, then went to sit down and I couldn't find the yogurt. I thought I has lost it!
I looked everywhere, and finally realized that Soph had helped herself to my long awaited breakfast. She poked a hole right through the foil, and was eating one fingerfull at a time. I hope she enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Freaking HILARIOUS! Ok, she and Liz together are going to be a force for....good?!? I hope, but right now, simply a force for chaos. She looks so cute though!

oodlesofoversons said...

ESPECIALLY when it's the Weight Watchers yogurt!!! Of course! It's like when my kids want to snack on my 100 calorie treats...what's up with that?

Angie said...

Amen Andrea, they want sugar and crap until you roll out the "diet food", and then there's a free for all. I have learned to tell my rugrats "No way! I have to count the points for this, and I am eating EVERY BITE!!" ;)