Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quick Trip

We had to squeeze one more in before school starts, so we followed Tyler around to his appointments again for a couple of days. It was a pretty "chill" trip, good for mom!

Next to the river in Edwards, CO

(On a side note...Hunter has been reading the Jack Sparrow chapter books, and decided he needed to be Jack Sparrow by wearing the bandana. He would not take it off, despite my gentle prodding. One of those moments as a parent when you just let it go! Ten years ago I never would have envisioned a day when I would let my child go to Wal-Mart like that, let alone out of town for a whole weekend!)

We went to Bananas Fun Park in Grand Junction. The kids had a good time "mini bowling".

Of course Sophie had to do it "myself!" Her balls were rolling soooo slowly, notice she has gotten back into her crouch before her ball even got out of the frame. A couple times the ball didn't even get to the end of the tiny lane, but she didn't care as long as we didn't help her!

1 comment:

oodlesofoversons said...

Let's be honest, if he's gonna fit in anywhere with the bandanna, it's gonna be Walmart! I hear you, though. You gotta pick those battles!