Monday, November 3, 2008

Leaves are Falling

I can't believe what a wonderful, beautiful fall we have had this year! I always say that fall is my favorite season, (well truthfully football season is my favorite season, but they happen to coincide!), but this year has been exceptional in my humble little opinion. We trick or treated without jackets, we wore sandals to church yesterday, and raked leaves on Saturday in our t-shirts. I could do this all year! Anyway, we piled up the leaves on Saturday for our annual Monson leaf jumping extravaganza! The kids look forward to raking up the leaves every fall for this very moment, and they didn't let it go to waste.

Much to our chagrin and the kids delight, we came home from church yesterday and the winds had blown...and our lawn was covered with leaves all over again. Anybody got a leaf blower? ;)

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Those pictures are awesome! This fall has been so great hasn't it? (although I think it's just ended here as far as the high 60's go)

Kari said...

Not many leaves in Johnstown. Maybe in a decade when my little ones no longer want to play in them!

Also, note to my friend. Next time you have time off let me know- we would love to see you. No pressure, no guilt :)