Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Halloween was very happy this year, (at least for he kids!), even if it did last for almost a week at our house. We decided to make the most of the unseasonably warm weather, as well as the fact that the kids were on fall break, and pack in as much Halloween as we could. Besides, I actually made costumes for the girls this year, (YES! I know it's hard to believe, but it's true!), so I figured that they better get their mileage out of them. Just in case you can't tell, Hunter was a mobster this year, Lily was a ladybug, and Sophie was a blue butterfly. We had a fun if not exhausting week! In between Halloween festivities, we also crammed in fall break trips to the library and the museum, the eye doctor, and lots of visits with cousins! Whew!! There were too may pictures, so here they are in a slideshow for your viewing enjoyment!!

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

They all look adorable. Hunter is such a stud! I don't know about you, but I was EXHAUSTED after our busy Halloween day, and it sounds like yours was crazy too!

Anonymous said...

Ang, could you e-mail me that picture of Kaia with the girls. I don't have the program to be able to upload from my camera... I still have labor day photos on it!!! Thanks, Jen