Friday, November 21, 2008

Girls Midnight Out!

I don't know what anybody else thought of the movie, but I had a great time last night! For a little while I felt young again, seeing a brand new movie in the middle of the night. This morning, I feel dang old. But hey, you only live once, right?
The movie wasn't my favorite ever, but I definitely enjoyed it. I wasn't sure about the cast from the photos, but they definitely grew on me, especially Edward. I won't say more than that for the slackers who haven't seen it yet. I mean, it's been out for like nine hours now, get with it!
I will be anxious to hear from my fellow fans what you all thought of the flic!
I am actually not sure what was more fun, watching the movie itself or listening to all the hoots and gasps of the female teenage fans in the theatre. Talk about feeling old! It was SO funny listening to all of those youngins' panting over Edward and Jacob. It was also funny because it was one in the morning! But I have lived to tell the tale, so thanks for a really fun night, Jenn, Allie, Nikki, and especially Mom!

5 comments:

Allie said...

Ya, I definately wanted to shoot myself when Brett started stirring at 6:30 this morning. I am with you about liking it but not loving it.

Thanks for a fun night!

Jill said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you were able to be young again and enjoy that. That probably would've put me over the edge at this point!

oodlesofoversons said...

Go to facebook to inbox so we can actually discuss. I agree...didn't hate it, didn't love it, had a fun time with the gals, ya know? I love all those girlies you were with...fun to see pics of all you guys! I miss hangin' with the Whitmills!

Kari said...

I got to see it with my sister in Utah; it was a bonding moment for us to realize how glad we are that we aren't teenagers! And yes I did enjoy Edward.

Anonymous said...

You guys are all weird. LOL Are the books thaaa...t great that I need to read the series? I know I'm out of the loop but sort of don't care other than about all the fun I see that I missed out on.