Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Sophie Sunshine!

Just over a week ago, our baby girl turned two! I know it's cliche, but I just can't believe how time has flown by. Sophie has changed so much, even just in the last few weeks. She is my "Little Sophie Sunshine", (which is a good thing, since if she wasn't sunny and wonderful, her antics would have killed me by now!) Sophie's birthday started off with her favorite breakfast, baked oatmeal. (That's definitely a recipe to share, so let me know if you want it!)
Here's the birthday girl! The last two years with Sophie have been a whirlwind. She was such a quiet, sweet, mellow, easy baby. We should've known then that we were in for it! I love Sophie because every day with her is a new adventure. I have never known a kid who could find so many ways to get in trouble, and look so dang cute while she's doing it. Sophie has started talking up a storm, and her "conversations" are delightful. Sophie has brought excitement and wonder to our family, and we are so grateful to have her. We love you Sophie!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I want that baked oatmeal recipe!!

oodlesofoversons said...

Happy Birthday cute little dolly cake. And yes, I would LOVE that recipe!