Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Grand Fort

Lily and her cousin Tori got to play together for a while today and they had a grand time. At one point, I stopped and realized that I hadn't seen them for a while, and they were being very quiet. Not usually a good sign when Lil is involved. I went upstairs and found that they were building a "fort"...under the dining room table...with everything we own. Forget the pillows and blankets, that would be too typical. They were unloading the bookshelf and the end tables and anything else they could find. We had to laugh, and then we had to make them clean it all up! They sure had a good time, but that's what I call doing it the hard way.
The face of Mischief!!


Then, I got the camera out to put the pics on my computer, and Sophie told me "picher! picher!" Spoken like a true female. So, I took her picture and put them on the computer, and when I opened them up she said "pretty! pretty!" Well, I happen to think she's right, but hopefully the PC will kick in at some point and she can be a little more modest!

The "Pretty" face!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love it! I think that you know you're in trouble with ALL kids when they're a little too quiet. I wish that that meant they must have fallen asleep...but I know its not true.

oodlesofoversons said...

Very fun. There could be worse things than building a fort, that's for sure ;0)

Anonymous said...

Sophie's eyes just sparkle. Awww...