Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lil's New 'Do!


BEFORE...


















DURING...



















AFTER!!!













Aunt Mandi has been here this week, and we all know that means time for HAIRCUTS! (It’s so convenient having your own hairdresser, but it would be even better if she didn’t live in South Dakota! Anyway, I decided a couple of weeks ago it was time for Lily to have a real hair cut while her Auntie was home. We have had many tears shed over tangles in her fine hair, and many days I do her hair three or four times a day because she has a knack for making a mess of it. So we decided to simplify! I have to admit, when Mandi took the first cut with the scissors, I cried a couple of tears for all that long hair. Lil was just a little worried, but once she saw herself in the mirror she was thrilled and has been since! Plus, now she can even comb it and put a bow in it herself! Thanks Aunt Manda!


9 comments:

This Girl said...

She looks so adorable!

Jill said...

Love the hair! That would be awesome to have your own hairdresser--I'm in need of one myself!

Anonymous said...

It's weird to see her with short hair but I LOVE it!!!

Kari said...

I'm a huge fan of 'the bob' I'm pretty sure that is the destined hair for Ella. Isn't it great having Mandi home for a bit? Tell her hi for me :)

Tiffany said...

She's super cute!! Great job Aunt Mandi! :)

oodlesofoversons said...

Oh my goodness...it looks so stinking cute! Watch out, Ty and Ang...you have a heartbreaker on your hands! And when will Mandi be visiting utah? ;0)

Bethany said...

Darling!
My sis with long hair used to have nightmares about getting it cut. So one day she did. She was tired of being afraid of it or of letting her hair define her.
Love the new 'do.

Mandi said...

You're welcome! And she looks beautiful!!! Not like that is a new thing. She is such a sweetie and I have had SO much fun being home with you all! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Darci said...

So cute!!! I love it great job Mandi!!