Thursday, April 17, 2008

Deep Thoughts...

Sophie and I were having one of our deep, heartfelt conversations last night. I have these conversations with Sophie because: a. she's getting her diaper changed and she can't walk away b. she listens, (or at least pretends to) and c. she has no idea what I'm talking about, so I am really just talking to myself. Anyway, we're having one such converation last night as I am getting her in her jammies:

Mom: (feeling nostalgic) "Soph, you are getting to be such a big girl!"
Sophie: "yeah"
Mom: "I don't think I like it, not one little bit."
Sophie: (nodding her head) "bit"
Mom: "Do you like being a big girl?"
Sophie: "Yeah. Naughty."

You got that right sister! She may not talk much, but her words say volumes.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

What is it about that word? Lizzie loves to tell me that she, sissy, and everyone else are "naughty". Most of the time, she's right.

Tiffany said...

I LOVE it!

Mandi said...

That is RAD! Hey...she knows who she is!

Kari said...

Hmmm... where do they hear that word?

I love it!