Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fancy Pants Goes to Kindergarten


(Well, technically not yet...) Today we went to the district admissions office to register Lily for kindergarten. She was so excited! She wanted to wear something nice, (she chose her "fancy pants") and wanted her hair done just so. She chatted with the lady at the office and was so sweet and polite. They gave her a button that says "I'm a Summit Kid", and she has been wearing it all day. She was heart broken when she found out that, although she was signed up for kindergarten, she doesn't actually get to GO for another five months. She's already asking "How long until I get to go to kindergarten?" It might be a long summer!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow...she really is growing up fast! Already almost in kindergarten! And yes...I'm sure it will be a long summer for her...and you. :)

oodlesofoversons said...

How cute is she? I love those fancy pants!

This Girl said...

They grow up so fast. I can't believe that she starts kindergarten in the fall!

Anonymous said...

I know I say it everytime but Lily is just so beautiful. She's has quite the fashion sense as well. I love it!

Bethany said...

I thought you just gave birth to her. What is going on around here?

Jenn said...

I am so glad that she likes her "fancy pants." She looks fabulous! She's so grown up!