Thursday, October 9, 2008

"One Song Snuggle"

Well, don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things that I really love about being a mom. Like my "one song snuggles" with Lily. Occasionally, Lil will still take a nap after morning kindergarten. She likes to listen to my iPod, and after she chooses something from her playlist she always requests a "one song snuggle". That means that I get to climb into the bed with her and snuggle her for the duration of one song. And let me tell you, Lil is a great snuggler! This occurred today, and I realized that I needed to write it down, because she is five and I don't know how many one song snuggles there are in my future. This is definitely a sweet memory that I want to keep! It's one little thing that makes the whole day brighter.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Ahhhh...one snuggle song? How adorable! I want one!

oodlesofoversons said...

That is really cute! Ya, good idea to write it down!

Mandi said...

That is SOOOO sweet. I love that girl. I almost got teary eyed... its so true, its not gonna last forever...I need to write mine down too...