Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Looking Back...

I was working on some things for Young Women the other day and looking through all the pictures on my hard drive. A little mini trip down memory lane. I was especially struck by how much Sophie has changed since this time last year, and I was thinking that some of these pictures never got a chance to get "shared". So I put together a little slideshow with a couple of pictures from each month of last year. It was fun to put it together and watch my kids change right before my eyes, (although it made me a little sad too!) Anyway, I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed making it! Without further ado...

6 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

I love all these cute pics, Ang! Thanks for sharing. It is crazy how you don't really think your kids are changing that much until you do look back...it's crazy!Your kids are all so beautiful!

Mandi said...

WOW! I can't believe how much Sophapea changed. I love them. Lily is such a beautiful little Princess.I miss them all so much! Hunter is old enough...you could send him out alone you know..>!?!?!?

Jill said...

Sophie is so little in those pictures! Where does all of the time go?

Kari said...

I like to do that too- look at my little ones and how they grow. Amazing to think when we meet Will and Lilly were babies and the boys preschoolers! It goes too fast... ps I will (hopefully) be sending out a little something for Connor's baptism soon! We would love to see you all!

This Girl said...

That is so sweet. I love it.

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. I love the slide show thing! Sophie is such a sweetie and we can't wait to see you guys soon!