Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pirates and Skeletons and Ninjas, Oh My!

Now that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I guess it's time to post the Halloween pictures. I'll catch up someday...maybe!

This year we had a pirate, a skeleton rocker, and a ninja. Halloween gets more interesting around here every year. I kinda miss the days when the kids were little and would wear which ever costume I deemed adorable. Those days are gone! I can remember my halloween days as a kid. Every year, all I wanted was to be something beautiful and sparkly...an angel, a fairy, a princess. Apparently, my girls don't feel the same day!
Sophie loved wearing a costume that allowed her to say "aarrghhh!" and swing a sword. As a bonus, she got to have red streaks in her hair and wear a cool hat.

Lily was a "Skele-Rocker" this year. She LOVED this costume, from the pink hair spray to the dog collar and the pleather skirt with a ruffle. This was SOOO Lil, pink and ruffly, but big and bad at the same time. She is something else!

Ninja Hunter. A nine year-old boy with multiple weapons. Enough said!


And just for fun, here's a picture of the kids with cousins. What a crew!! I am so sure that the big boys are standing behind the little kids threatening them with their weapons. Yep, that sweet ninja is mine!

1 comment:

oodlesofoversons said...

I know...the things they come up with for costumes...however, your kids look adorable!!