Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take me out to the Ballgame

One of our favorite things to do as a family is go to the Rockies game. Our kids love to be "Rockies Rookies", and let me tell you, it's the best deal in town!







Waiting patiently outside the field


As a part of their membership, there is a special day they get to walk around the field and have a "parade". This year, it was in June. Even as an adult, I am awed by being down on the field and looking up into the stands. After quite a rain delay, it was finally our turn to take the field!














So happy to be on the field!!


They had a GREAT time! On the way out, we passed through this doorway under the stands:

Doesn't that just say it all?

2 comments:

Jill said...

I need to get some more information on how to join that because it seems like such a great experience for them.

P.S. Your kids are so cute. And I know Hunter would die if he heard me say that, but let's face it, he's a cute kid.

Tiffany said...

I love that quote. It's great. I love your kids too. :)