Thursday, January 3, 2008

The FACE!


Oh, my sweet youngest. She is such a live wire! Just in time for Christmas, (of course), she has an all new "picture face". No matter what she is doing or where, I cannot get her to smile! Every time I even get the camera out she throws her head back, scrunches up her face, and gives me this CHEESY face. I don' even think it can be classified as a smile! I was getting frustrated that I couldn't get just ONE good picture of her for the holidays, but as I flipped through all the pictures, I just had to laugh. The same cheesy face over and over again. So, I am sharing them here in the hopes that they will make you all laugh too. What a goofball! You gotta love her. She really is a cute kid, I promise. Maybe we'll be able to tell next year in the Christmas pictures!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Ok, that is freakin FUNNY! Reminds me so much of Hunter Man.

Tiffany said...

That is pretty hilarious, Ang! I was dying. Megan is getting to be the same way too...these kids are so goofy! :) But these pictures will make you smile more in the future than just a boring old smiley face, I bet. :)

Kari said...

It is no wonder our kids are friends!! Just think of the fun you'll have with these making her wedding video! :)

This Girl said...

Parley still does the same thing. When he does his cheesy smile his mouth actually turns rectangle shaped. It's weird but definitely him.

oodlesofoversons said...

I LOVE THAT FACE!!! How can you resist pinching those cheeks?

Troy said...

Those are some AWESOME faces! Jen and I were cracking up the whole time.