Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Don't give up on us yet . . .

I know a few of you have been diligently checking to see when in the world I would finally get around to putting up a new post. Well, here's the thing. Do you ever feel like the fates are against you? Apparently, those "fates" have decided that I am not supposed to put new pictures on our blog. (And that's the real reason for the blog, right? Cute pics of my kids!) Anyway, so a couple of weeks ago Tyler's folks were here, and I left the camera bag at my brother-in-law's house without realizing it. I looked high and low around the house for the bag, which contained the cord I use to connect to the computer and upload new pictures. So, no new pics. Well, I got the bag back on Saturday and was ecstatic, but we were having wireless problems over the weekend, so I couldn't get to the blog. Another fabulous brother-in-law came over last night to help us fix the wireless, and I was all ready and excited to make a new post after the kids went to bed. Just one problem. Now I can't find the camera. I am pretty sure that I am too young to have Alzheimer's, but I am beginning to wonder. I know I had the camera Saturday for our trip to the Stock Show, but we rode with Nana and Papa and I haven't seen the camera since then. So, I am hoping against hope that it is in Papa's car . . . which is at the airport until Saturday. Are you kidding me?!?! So, leave us some words of encouragement if you feel like it, or maybe a "brainless" anecdote of your own. At least you can enjoy some good tunes while you are here thanks to Tyler. And here's hoping for some new pictures . . . next week.

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Oh, girl, I'm praying that you get that camera back soon...my life revolves around such things! And I love your cute blue on here! So, I'll check ya later! Don't lose anything else in the meantime, including your mind, which is easy to do as a busy wife and mother ;0)

Mandi said...

Super Sucky. I will be waiting impatiently to see some new pics of my kiddos!