Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome!!

Well, after about fifteen months of contributing to a "team" blog with our extended family, I have decided that it is time for a blog of our own. Since our team blog is password only, I wanted to have a place where all our of friends near and far could check in with us whenever they wanted. (Hopefully you all want to!) I am looking forward to hearing from all of you, and maybe you'll even see a post from my wonderful hubby every once in a while. As most of you know, I am not a particularly deep thinker, nor I am extremely organized, so most of my posts probably won't be terribly thought provoking or consistent. However, I do love to talk about my kiddos, so you'll see lots of that! I hope that this season finds all of our friends and family doing well. We love you all!!

1 comment:

This Girl said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog. I was just on Bethany's and saw your name. You have some really cute posts already!