Friday, December 28, 2007

A Merry Christmas to All. . .

It is hard to believe that another Christmas has come and gone. It seems that life never slows down any more. However, we did find a lot to enjoy about the Christmas season this year. For example, having an iPod allowed me to take my beloved Christmas music everywhere with me. (I don't know if the rest of the family saw this as a plus, but oh well.) Music really does touch my heart and help me remember the reason for the season. In addition, the kids were all a year older and more likely to find exciting things about Christmas to look forward to. We have spent a lot of time trying to keep our youngest away from the tree, but I did love seeing the joy of Christmas in her little face. The other two kids were old enough to help build a gingerbread house, decorate the tree, sing the songs, and best of all appreciate the Christmas stories. Anyway, this is all just a fancy lead in so I can post the cute Christmas pictures of the kids! We hope your Christmas was very merry too!! The three monsters in their Christmas best
(Believe it or not, this was the best picture we could get, and probably the only one where the littlest monster was sitting still)
Getting the hang of opening presents



Our Wolverine Fan
(I have no idea what that's all about, so don't ask!)


One of her favorite gifts, a beautiful PINK parka!







1 comment:

oodlesofoversons said...

yeah! you have your own now!!! Cute pics...I had to laught about the one picture of the kids in their Sunday Christmas best...we didn't even bother because by no one was in the mood to cooperate! I know how that goes! Glad you had a good Christmas.