Monday, September 13, 2010

Ok, Ok...I get the hint!

So...I'm not sure if anyone even reads this blog anymore. Probably not, since there hasn't been anything new to read in about a billion years. The more behind I got, the more I dreaded getting caught up. Then I signed up for a scrapbooking weekend in July and planned to spend the whole time blogging, but the weekend fell through. It felt like I was destined to fail. But, after some "gentle prodding" from family members, I have decided to climb back on the blogging horse and see what I can do. Over the next few weeks, I will attempt to get caught up on what's been going on around here, and even if I'm the only one that ever reads it, at least I'll know I'll have made the effort for my posterity!
So...here goes nothin'!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I read your blog :) I should try and put myself in more pictures too . . .

Danielle said...

I read! Keep going!!